Updated: July 2020
(our new virtual demonstration area is now open…full demos and barcoding advice freely given)
As we are all carefully watching the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, I want to reassure you that CTG Ltd is actively taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our staff, their families, our customers and the continuity of our operations. CTG Ltd has had disaster preparedness and business continuity plans in place for some time to minimise the impact to our customers and suppliers.
While we do not anticipate significant disruptions to our operations, we are taking a number of precautions, following the recommendations of the UK Government and World Health Organisation (WHO). These include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Minimising business travel
• Encouraging all staff to regularly wash their hands and observe increased hygiene procedures
• Increasing cleaning by approved contractors
• Asking all visitors to confirm that they have not knowingly been in the company of infected persons within the last 14 days and have followed Public Health England’s current advice.
• Asking visitors to any CTG Ltd sites to wear protection and to leave if displaying symptoms)
• Requiring employees who display symptoms to leave site and self-isolate
In addition, we source a number of raw materials and finished products from across Europe and are in continual contact with all of our suppliers. To date no cessation of supply has occurred.
At present, CTG Ltd is experiencing little impact from coronavirus (COVID-19) however in the unlikely event we need to close or materially reduce production at one of our sites, we will post notice on our Group website www.clevelandtechnologiesgroup.co.uk
We understand that the rapidly evolving situation is causing uncertainty and we are encouraging all of our employees, customers and suppliers to put their health and wellbeing first so that we can continue to operate effectively and help prevent the spread of this disease.
Andrew H Gleghorn
If you are concerned about your supply chain give us a call and we will be happy to look at your requirements, sustainably manufactured in the UK.
Cleveland Circuits 01287 651991 firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect-2 Technology 01642 492220 email@example.com
Weyfringe 01642 490121 firstname.lastname@example.org